From synergies with the largest national and overseas architectural firms, some of our more famous systems - which are CLL show-pieces - have been patented and certified by the Istituto Giordano, an organization recognized at a European level:
- TECNO BLINDO 100 TT:
for thermal break armoured doors and windows;
- TECNO WOOD P16:
for thermal break aluminium-wood doors and windows, ideally suited to cold climates.
- TECNO 140 SLIDE TT:
Lift-and-slide system for doors and windows with large glazed wings.
Major national architectural firms that work on an ongoing basis with CLL includes:
- LPArchitecture & Partners – Milan (MI)
- P & G. Cugini Lanzani – Meda (MB)
- Perani & Partners – Milan (MI)
We work with the following international firms:
- Cabinet Etudes et Realisations Louis Sorridente – Saint Paul de Vence (France)
- Galerie Joseph Karam – Paris (France)
- Architect Daniel Allione – Beaulieu sur Mer (France)
CLL can also boast the participation of a renowned Italian architect Renzo Piano at a Meeting Workshop held at the CLL head offices.
He took part as keynote speaker during the workshop, illustrating the new architectural techniques from a knowledgeable and undeniably creative perspective, giving an unconventional expression of contemporary design based on his experience.